ParaVival.com makes it a goal to never leave a customer dissatisfied. We work hard to make sure that every order is correct and sent out in a timely manner, so though it may be rare, if you need to make a return, please contact us via our Contact Us page so we can provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- ParaVival.com primarily uses USPS (United States Postal Service) to handle the shipments of our products. All of our products have a flat-rate shipping price ranging anywhere between $3 – $30 depending on the total weight of the order.
- We are happy to ship to Internationally, however, if you are ordering Internationally please visit our International Orders page for details prior to ordering.
- Orders to Canada can checkout like normal without visiting the International Orders page, but these orders will incur an additional shipping fee of $8.
- We are dedicated to shipping all orders we receive as fast as possible and usually ship within 48 hours. Custom handmade paracord products may occasionally take up to 1 week to ship, especially during heavy demand periods of the year such as holidays.
- Considering the nature of our primary products (paracord), it’s unlikely you will receive it damaged. ParaVival.com will pay for the return shipping back to us if the item you’re returning is defective. For any other returns, as outlined below, you will be required to pay for return shipping.
- Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance on any items you may have the need to return.
- Returns are accepted within 15 calendar days from the time the order is shown as being received by you, as long as the products are returned in the same original packaging and in re-sellable condition deemed by us. All shortages must be reported within 15 days as well. If the item(s) is defective, ParaVival.com will replace the item and pay for the return shipping. Only the defective item will be replaced, not the entire order, so please only return the defective item.
- ParaVival.com can NOT accept any returns for any shipments outside the continental United States.
- If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you’ve determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced. Before contacting us, please test the item’s functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out a new replacement at no cost to you.
- If an order is placed in error, the product total will be refunded once the products have been returned but the shipping charges can not be refunded.
- ParaVival.com does NOT charge a restocking fee for any returned items.
- Any order that is canceled before it ships out will have an 3.5% cancellation fee deducted from the refund. If the order has shipped before we were able to cancel it, then the return policy mentioned above will be applied
- Additional non-returnable items: gift cards, downloadable software products, sale items
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund based on the guidelines above. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed back to your original method of payment within 7-10 business days.